Products You Can Use at Home
1. African Black Soap – the best soap you will ever use!
This is the best soap in the world. It looks odd but it lathers so well and feels so good, it’s like it was exclusively made to be used by kings.
This soap works for all skin types. Doesn’t matter if you have sensitive skin, dry skin, oily skin, acne prone; are white, black, man, woman, Brad Pitt, Beyonce – it really doesn’t matter. It will do wonders for your skin. Buy it online here + Check reviews >>>>
2. Tanzanian Peaberry, Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted Coffee
This is real authentic Tanzanian coffee. It tastes so good you’ll immediately want to make another cup.
Once you try it out, it will definitely be a candidate for one of your all-time favorite.
A description here won’t do it justice. Just try it out and let your taste buds be the judge. Thank me later.
3. Safari: a Photicular Book (Hardcover)
Bring your coffee table to life with this New York Times bestseller.
This book utilizes fascinating tech to bring you 3D moving images on a page. 3D moving images of real African safari scenes!
An ingeniously told story. This is a book for the whole family. And to impress your guests.
4. Taste of Tanzania: Modern Swahili Recipes for the West (Hardcover)
She also recommends alternatives for the few ingredients that may be hard to find in a Western store.
The book comes in a hardcover. Beautiful and clear pictures in the book will let you know how your dish should turn out.
Approved Products for Your African Safari
2. Tanzanian culture guide: Tanzania – Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture.
3. Language guide: Swahili for beginners and travelers.
4. Affordable and light binoculars: Bushnell 133450 Falcon 10×50 Wide Angle Binocular.
5. Insect/mosquito repellent: Repel 100 Insect Repellent.